Update for my WA Friends....

Cristina130
on 11/30/07 1:29 am - Mukilteo, WA

I posted this on the LapBand forum, but wanted to share with all my WA friends............ Well, today is my weekly weigh in.  I've been afraid to step on the scale because of how I've been eating this week.  I am finally on solid foods and my appetite has increased.  Also, I noticed on some days I didn't really make wise choices in what food I ate.

Anyway, so this morning I take a deep breath and tell myself to just do it...get it done with while fully expecting at least a couple of pounds added on.  WOHOO!!  1/2 pound gain was ALL!!  I couldn't believe it so I stepped on the scale two more times. LOL  

Yep.....gained only .5 of a pound.  Incredible.  Maybe I didn't do as bad as I thought.  What ever the reason, I am thankful.  

I get my first fill in 4 days and I know once that happens there will be a greater kick-start to my weight loss. 

Now, to better choices of food to make sure there are never any more gains!! 
Bye for today....... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelley S.
on 11/30/07 1:54 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That's great!!  I'm sure when you get your fill it will help a lot.  I would imagine it's hard before the fill but before you know it, you'll have your tool working for you.  Good luck to you and keep us posted on your progress

Cristina130
on 11/30/07 2:09 am - Mukilteo, WA
Thanks.  I will keep you posted.  My main battle is not getting down on myself.....that is what I mostly focus on.  I've been so excited about what I have lost that for a while even a little bit of a gain made me feel horrible.  But in reality, I am looking at it as a positive.  It's not always going to be easy....that's for sure.....and this is going to help me through it.  I just have to keep going.....

Shelley S.
on 11/30/07 2:12 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That is so true.  Dont be hard on yourself, especially before your tool is fully able to work for you.  Stay positive girl!!

Shell Marr
on 11/30/07 6:46 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
WWWWoohhooo!!!  That's great!!
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

nancy6
on 11/30/07 11:35 am - Tacoma, WA
Woohoo!!!   You are doing GREAT!  25 pounds in less than a month is something to be very proud of...and when you get that fill, you'll do better.  Just use this as a learning experience - as you said, better choices of food from now on!!  Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your success! ~Nancy~
Cristina130
on 12/1/07 1:02 am - Mukilteo, WA
Thank you everyone.....the encouragement you show to me helps more than you can know. :-)  I'll let you know how my first fill goes on the 4th.  Cristina

Most Active