Re: snacking post...

nancy6
on 11/27/07 2:38 pm - Tacoma, WA
Is it me or is there a problem with seeing the post about what happens when you start snacking?  I've tried to see the whole "thread" of the post and all I can see is the original post and even that doesn't go all the way down to where I could hit "reply", etc.  Is anyone else having that problem?  I'm not sure who to contact... ~Nancy~
Shelley S.
on 11/27/07 9:50 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I think she may have a picture or something clickable that's not letting it fully load, I noticed that too.

Annie B.
on 11/29/07 2:19 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
it must have to do with her signature...i tried to post a reply to the Madigan wait times...and I can't even see my post now (all that hard work...and no one to read it *sigh*)

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

nancy6
on 11/30/07 11:25 am - Tacoma, WA
I know - it looked like several people had responded and I was really curious about what they said!!    I hope the one who posted the original note will fix her signature line so that doesn't happen again...  Interesting that it happened on a different post, too!  Oh, well...  Take care. ~Nancy~
PinkFlamingoes
on 11/30/07 2:53 pm - Buckley, WA
I sent the author of the thread a message . Hopefully she'll fix it . Kathy

nancy6
on 12/3/07 6:28 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Kathy!  Hopefully that will take care of it as I assume it's affected any posts she's made... ~Nancy~
Most Active