Need Prayers

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/07 4:32 am - Bothell, WA

My sister had gastric bypass surgery on November 7th at the U.W. Hospital. She had complications after the surgery and developed a leak and has been on a respirator fighting for her life for over 2 weeks now. Please pray for her.  FYI * Unless your weight is life threatning I would reconsider having gastric bypass surgery.

jillianD
on 11/26/07 4:42 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
You certinaly have my prayers. They truly work. My brother has been in ICU at harbor view for the past week. I have to belive the everyones prayers are the reason he is still with us and fighting. God bless your sister and your whole family.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 11/26/07 4:49 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Your sister and family are in my prayers

Cristina130
on 11/26/07 5:42 am - Mukilteo, WA
I am so sorry to hear of your sister's complications after surgery.  She is in all of our thoughts and prayers.   Please let us know how she does.  We are all friends here on OH. Cristina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEVERLY C.
on 11/26/07 7:05 am - VANCOUVER, WA
My prayers are with you and your family in this time of need.  My sister in law had surgery on Oct. 12 and had major complications as well she was in ICU for 2 and 1/2 weeks on life support, dialasyis (spelling) and tube feedings.  She spent 1 and 1/2 months in the hospital and then was transfered to a nursing home.  She is home now but is still very ill and not doing well.  I truly know what you are going through.  Did she have her surgery open or laprascopic?  Please feel free to e-mail me or call me if you need to talk or need any information.  If you e-mail me I can give you my phone #.  Me and my daughter are going through a really hard time right now after all this with my sister in law on Thanksgiving day my daughter delivered her baby girl Mazenzy Grace stillborn.  My daughter was almost 7 months pregnant it is the hardest thing I have ever gone through.  Please keep your faith in God he will get through this hard time.
PinkFlamingoes
on 11/26/07 11:11 am - Buckley, WA
Oh my gosh , your family has been through the wringer . Prayers coming your way for your SIL & your daughter . Kathy

nancy6
on 11/26/07 1:01 pm - Tacoma, WA
Omigosh...You and your family have certainly been through a lot.  I'm so sorry about your sister and hope that she continues to improve.  I'm also very sorry to hear about your daughter's loss.  I've lost 3 babies (many years ago now) but can identify with the pain of losing a baby.  My heart goes out to you and to her.  God is the only who can get us through the difficult times.  My prayers are with you all. ~Nancy~
PinkFlamingoes
on 11/26/07 11:08 am - Buckley, WA

Prayers coming your way for you & your family . I hope your sister comes through this okay . Kathy

Kaylynne
on 11/26/07 11:25 am - ~, WA
Oh my gosh, both of your familys truly in my prayers.
Kim

I childproofed my whole house, but they STILL get in!

nancy6
on 11/26/07 12:53 pm - Tacoma, WA
My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you, your sister and your family.  What a difficult time for all of you...  Please know that others care. ~Nancy~
Most Active