??????????

kittykatzmom
on 11/25/07 11:04 am - Mason co., WA
Why isn't any one using the Washington  forum any more, I come on here and theres never any new info or ?? I guess I will just use the Main RNY forum.

~Cindy~

Cristina130
on 11/25/07 12:42 pm - Mukilteo, WA
I was wondering the same thing.  I check in here frequently but never see any changes.  Guess everyone is busy using the main forum and others.  It would be nice to get more WA people talking and meeting.   Hang in there....maybe a few will come back.   Cristina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nancy6
on 11/25/07 11:54 pm - Tacoma, WA
Ditto!!!  Hi, Cindy...  I've been wondering the same thing.  Maybe it will be up to us to keep the Washington board going...  The main board is OK and all, but it's also fun to keep in touch with those closer to home.  Let's see if we can get something started!  ~Nancy~
Shelley S.
on 11/26/07 1:51 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I do the same thing, check and then go to the main RNY board, but I would also love to keep this one going.

kittykatzmom
on 11/26/07 2:59 am - Mason co., WA
glad to hear there are still a few of us.  I'm on here at least once a day, as I do not work...... but I will be kepy busy as my daughter gave me an early X-mas gift....an 8 week old 1/2 pom 1/2 dauchaund (sp.) she is sooo tiny but oh so cute. I thought I was done houstraing any more pets 

~Cindy~

Shelley S.
on 11/26/07 4:50 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Aww bet she is adorable! We got my 17 year old daughter a pom for her birthday last month, he's 5 months old now and just a sweetheart!

jillianD
on 11/26/07 4:53 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I'm here I've been Awol for the past week cause I've been up at Harbor View in seattle with my brother. Hes been in the ICU there for a week now with no idea how things are going to turn out. Things have been hard emotionally and I keep bouncing back and forth between feeling like I wnat to throw up and wanting to eat everything in sight. >>SIGH<< I am glad the I havn't had the surgery yet cause I need every bit of energy just to work and drive back and forth from olympia to seattle if I was a new surg I don't know how I'd do it.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

lorisb
on 11/28/07 11:09 am - Vancouver, WA
'Cause some of us are hanging out on the Oregon forum since we had our surgeries there (and the board is far more active most of the time). Lori
Most Active