Hi

jillianD
on 11/15/07 10:59 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hi all I figured I should introduce myself, I have mostly been a lurker but decided that I should come on out and meet everyone. I'm 35 and waiting for a surgey date at Madigan for RNY. I have what I hope is one of my final appts to meet my surgeon, discuss the surg and get my pre-op and surgery dates . I was hoping to have this surgery in December but as the latest appt in not till the 3rd I don't think I'll make it. Anyway New Year new me eh?? I'm trying very hard to be patient lol. I really enjoy reading everyones posts and seeing your advise, I hope I can give and get the same here from you all in the future. Have a wonderful day!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 11/15/07 11:14 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi right back at ya, even though we've talked  hehe.  I can't wait for you to get your date, I'm anxious to hear when your new birthday is.  I know you will be an asset to many, and especially those of us going through the same surgery and the same hospital.  What a great way to start the new year!

MrsLeach06
on 11/16/07 12:14 am - Gig Harbor, WA
RNY on 05/19/08 with
Hi Jillian. I am or was hoping to have my surgery by December at Madigan. I have been patient and have hated this whole screen process. I hope all goes well for you and make sure to keep us updated.
jillianD
on 11/16/07 9:08 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thank you both maybe I will see one of you at one of the support groups. Otherwise feel free to type me anytime!

Sassybel94
on 11/16/07 5:04 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
When are the support groups at Madigan?

kittykatzmom
on 11/17/07 1:09 am - Mason co., WA
Hi, I'm just getting started, went and seen my case manager last week and have scheduled all my classesthey are all in Dec. and have my 1st of 3 dietician appts ion the 4th. I will prob. be asking you alot of ????? if thats ok since you are almost there.  It seems to me to be a slow process but I guess its all worth it in the end.  I just wi**** was like yesterday. Please keep us posted on the progress as I will be watching.     Thanks and good luck

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 11/17/07 8:00 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
There are 2 different support groups. One is run by the dietician and is tues at 3:00 the other is on thurs evenings but the dietician is not there for those. Not sure of thursdays time but if you call the nutrition clinic they will be able to tell you.

Cristina130
on 11/24/07 4:37 am - Mukilteo, WA
Hi there.  It sounds like you and the others who have posted are all pretty much in the south sound.  I am up north.  No matter what, keep the working on it and your date will be here in no time.  It is hard to be patient, but hang in there. Good luck and look forward to seeing you on the loser's bench! Cristina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most Active