Preops in Washington state...good news! Rumor has it a DS doctor is going to work in...

Anne S.
on 11/13/07 6:18 pm
Hi folks, If you are from Washington state, here's a bit of good news from the rumor mill. I attended a weight loss surgery support group (along with my two friends Laura and BT), and we heard that Dr. Srikanth is joining the Evergreen Hospital Bariatric group of surgeons very soon. In fact, we also heard that Evergreen Hospital's Bariatric Program has received it's Center of Excellence certification from Medicare, so it will be a Medicare approved facility as well! Woohoo! (Too bad I went all the way across America to get my DS, but I didn't know I'd be able to have it done in my own back yard four months later! LOL) Here's the good doctor's OH profile.  http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+p rofile+Myur+Srikanth+jjl.html His information there hasn't changed yet, they still have him listed in Federal Way, as this change is white-hot-new.  Hope this information helps someone. 

Learning about the DS? An excellent resource is www.dsfacts.com
For scientific studies about the DS and more, "friend" me, and then click on my profile. Best of luck on your journey.

Most Active