Support Group North of Everett?

mommyslittlemonster
on 11/12/07 7:08 am - Stanwood, WA
I live in N. Snohomish county and have never been to a support group since my surgery a year ago! I would love to go to one but they're all so far away. Anyone ever hear of a support group north of Everett? Thanks!
110 pounds down and still going!

Susan H.
on 11/14/07 11:21 am - Sedro Woolley, WA
RNY on 09/25/07 with
HIYA and thanks for the PM!  I've been chatting with a lot of people on OH and in person and have taken the steps to start a WLS support group on my own!  I've found a lot of people are in need and want one in our area. Gosh...the perfect middle meeting point would be somewhere around 300th Steet! And as you know, or maybe don't know, there is NOTHING along that stretch of freeway but trees!! So I am in search of a good place for us to meet. I'm working on finding a good place to meet that would be good for everyone from Burlington to Lynnwood. I'll keep in touch and post when I get it more together. Until then....we can chat on here and PM! Susan =0)

Susan H.
Start: 322/ Current: 190+ .  7 yr post RNY
***I lost my bookmark to my ticker so it doesn't reflect the correct numbers*** 

mommyslittlemonster
on 11/14/07 12:40 pm - Stanwood, WA
I think the Stanwood Senior Ctr. is always an option. I heard once that they give up meeting rooms for free for this type of thing. pretty close to the freeway too.... just an idea!
110 pounds down and still going!

slugworth
on 11/24/07 3:17 pm - Stanwood, WA
I would go if you start one. I am in Stanwood. THANKS!
Cristina130
on 11/24/07 4:43 am - Mukilteo, WA
Hi there. I'm right by Everett and would love it if there is a support group for the area.  Please....keep me informed if you hear of one. :-)  My nutritionist told me about one in Edmonds, but I don't want to keep driving down there and was hoping something was a little closer. Later.... Cristina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

seasidemarilyn
on 12/7/07 2:39 pm - Everett, WA
Yes, There is a WLS Support Group in Marysville at the library the 1st Saturday of each month . They meet from 3 - 4:30 . the address is 6120 Grove I would go but I can not drive due to my eye sight. I am in Everett.  FYI: my surgery was May 22,2006 I was 313lbs and now 206. I have been as low as 200 but I can't seem to get anymore weight off ~ Marilyn
Most Active