Hi....didn't know about this site.

Cristina130
on 11/12/07 1:00 pm - Mukilteo, WA
Hi there everyone.  I've been checking out OH.com for a little bit now and just figured out this Washington forum.  How cool!  :-) Hope all is well.  If anyone needs to chat, I'm up for it.  I just had my surgery on 11/2/07 and doing well.  Looking forward to when I can get back to solid foods though. LOL   Talk later.... Cristina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lorisb
on 11/12/07 1:54 pm - Vancouver, WA
Well, have you been to the lap band forum, too?  Just figured I'd better check! Welcome! Lori
Shell Marr
on 11/13/07 5:19 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Welcome to the boards and to LapBand Land...... see ya on the losers bench!!
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

Susan H.
on 11/14/07 11:15 am - Sedro Woolley, WA
RNY on 09/25/07 with
Hi Cristina, Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS on your surgery!!!! Glad you found us o're here!!! Where have you been hangin' on OH? I'm working on getting a N. Snohomish county WLS support group together. Hopefully we can meet in person!!! Susan =0)

Susan H.
Start: 322/ Current: 190+ .  7 yr post RNY
***I lost my bookmark to my ticker so it doesn't reflect the correct numbers*** 

Cristina130
on 11/15/07 2:49 am - Mukilteo, WA
Hi there.   I've just been in the main forum posts. LOL  I'm learning now that there is so much more to this site.  Yes, i just recently visited the LapBand forum too.  How cool.   I would love to have a north snohomish county group to get together with. :-) Thanks. Cristina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most Active