cruise

kittykatzmom
on 11/9/07 1:44 pm - Mason co., WA
Is anyone form the WA site going on the cruise mentioned on the main forum?    sounds like fun, but I'm a little late in finding out about it and will be out of state at that time,  maybe next year.                  

~Cindy~

Chubby McFatty
on 11/10/07 4:52 am - Renton, WA
what cruise?
kittykatzmom
on 11/10/07 8:23 am - Mason co., WA
There is info about it on the Main RNY forum, its a 4 day cruise to the carribean, in Jan, they have about 90+ people signed up for it this is the 2nd year they have palnned one and I guess they are going to make it an annual event.....sounds like fun and a great way to meet lots of people from here.  

~Cindy~

gaydria
on 11/15/07 2:11 pm - Tacoma, WA
  Wow that would be like soooo fun, but darn, I can't afford it, and the worst I get sea sick just riding in the car...LOL...Motion sickness is the bain of my existence...LOL...    But if anyone does go I would love to hear the details of the trip and see pics too...Hugs Gaydria
kittykatzmom
on 11/16/07 6:33 am - Mason co., WA
My hubby and I went on our 1st cruise for our 25th anniv.  1 1/2 yrs ago and he who usually gets sick didnt have a prob. at all. we had a blast and want to go on another one.  Most cruises you put a $150 dep. per person and then it just has to be paid for like 60-90 prior to the cruise, sure made it easy on us.  we went to alaska and qant to go back.   something to think about. 

~Cindy~

Most Active