1 WEEK TILL SURGERY !!!YEA YEA !!!

margaret P.
on 11/9/07 1:22 pm - ferndale, WA
HI TO ALL IM 1 WEEK AWAY FROM STARTING A NEW LIFE FOE ME , ILL HAVE SURGERY NOVEMBER 16TH AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON HOSPITAL. iM SO EXCITED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN ITS BEEN A LONG HAUL WITH TWO INSURANCES CHANGES AND NOT COVERED SO ITS FINALLY GOING TO HAPPEN AND IM SO EXCITED TO START BEING ON THE ;LOSER SIDE. WELL THANKS TO ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT THIS IS A GREAT WAY FOR  INFO. THANKS MARGIE
nancy6
on 11/9/07 1:28 pm - Tacoma, WA
Congratulations, Margie!!  You are almost there - after putting up with all the "stuff" with insurance companies.  I'm not sure what all you've been through, but I know it can be very frustrating.  It is exciting to think that soon we'll be heading for that loser's bench!  I'm scheduled for surgery on 11/27 so I'll be a couple weeks behind you.  I wish you all the best on the 16th and look forward to hearing how you're doing after!  This is a great site with lots of info and support - which we can all use! Take care, Nancy
margaret P.
on 11/9/07 1:38 pm - ferndale, WA
Thanks Nancy, I wish you the best also ! Where are you having your surgery done at?
nancy6
on 11/9/07 1:47 pm - Tacoma, WA
Mine will be done at St. Francis in Federal Way.  I live in NE Tacoma so it's very close to home for me.  It's an exciting time, isn't it?!?  I find myself going through many emotions, but the overriding one is excitement!!
PinkFlamingoes
on 11/10/07 4:05 am - Buckley, WA
Congratulations to both of you , Margie & Nancy . Last year I was a newbie . I remember thinking ' "this is the first Christmas I won't gain weight , I will lose , instead". It's an awesome feeling . Kathy

kittykatzmom
on 11/10/07 4:57 am - Mason co., WA

Hi Margie, Goodluck and congrats, keep us posted, hopefully I'm not to far behind....

~Cindy~

Chris M.
on 11/10/07 11:19 am - Graham, WA
Hi all,  I'm having surgery on November 14th at St Francis Hospital in Federal Way.  Wow that's only 3 1/2 days away.I'm really excited but I'm sure when the day comes, I'll be nervous.  Looks like we'll all be hitting the loser's bench close to the same time.  It's going to be a great new start to our lives.  Good luck to you and I'll see you on the loser's side. Chris

lizzybear
on 11/10/07 1:02 pm - Olympia, WA
Congratulations Margie, Nancy & Chris!!!  I'm two weeks out as of yesterday and have never had such a as positive outlook as I do now.  As Kathy said, this is going to be the first Christmas I won't gain weight and I'm very excited.  My husband asked what I want for Christmas and I said I have a new life, what else could I possibly need?  You will all be there, too!  I'll keep you all in my thoughts and send good wishes your way for your surgeries! 

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

lorisb
on 11/10/07 1:51 pm - Vancouver, WA
Margie, you're about ready to start your new life.  I'm thrilled for you! Lori
margaret P.
on 11/11/07 3:59 am - ferndale, WA
Thank you all !!!!! Yes this week finally has arrived and I am so excited to be long to the losers side soon I will keep you posted how things go not sure how long I will be away from computer but as soon as Im able I will let you all know how im doing. thanks again Magie
Most Active