2 NSV's in 1 week!

Amberbear31
on 11/8/07 1:35 pm - Federal Way, WA
I posted this in the main forum, so sorry if you're reading it twice! I started out in size 32 jeans when I went to the WLS seminar in July 07. Had surgery 9/06/07. Last week, the smallest jeans i owned (28's) were WAY too big and getting walked out of and I knew I had to get a smaller size... so I tried on 26's and they were a bit loose, but didn't think I'd fit into 24's... WRONG! was so thrilled I bought 2 pairs and had them order 2 more from their website... DUMMY! Decided I would exchange two of them for smaller pairs to shrink into later.... so got 22 and 20.  Fiancee wanted me to try them on and told him they wouldn't fit... grabbed the 22's to prove him wrong... although a little tight, they fit! for ****s and giggles I grabbed my belt and put it on.... I need to make some new holes cause I was beyond the innermost hole. NSV #2 is that my best friend has 2 cats and they are on her lap alot... but never jump into mine. wasn't sure why, but i think it was because there wasn't enough room on my lap for a kitty AND my tummy... well, Nigel jumped into my lap the other day and made himself at home! I love my band!
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Sleeve gastrectomy 6/27/11
rocknrobin
on 11/8/07 10:59 pm - Vancouver, WA
Wow, that is awesome! You are just melting away. Great job! Robin
"It is not what you are that holds you back, but what you think you are not."
 Start/current/goal
273/198/150
Shelley S.
on 11/9/07 12:29 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Congrats!! That is AWESOME!!