kinda sad

kittykatzmom
on 11/6/07 1:30 am - Mason co., WA

Its kinda sad, There's a gentleman who is on the befor and after pics here and on another site he is listed on their memorials. but it does'nt state his cause of death.   It just makes one take a long pause and remember there are risks in every thing you do

Shelley S.
on 11/6/07 5:55 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Yes it's true, it's something to think about, but I think most will agree that they would do it all over again and reduce the odds of dying from the problems with being obese.  I saw someones profile who had a memorial on it from another member who died of colon cancer after her surgery.  Me personally at the rate I'm going, I wont be around long enough to enjoy my grandbabies one day.  I want to be able to run and play with them like I did my own kids when they were younger.  I just found out I am diabetic, along with high blood pressure, (most likely-being tested soon) sleep apnea...well you get the picture.  This isn't how I want my life to end, and I feel this is the only way for me to be able to live a normal life again.  I would be telling a lie if I said it didnt scare me, the thought of surgery, but the thought of living this way, and for not many more years, scares me worse.

kittykatzmom
on 11/6/07 8:28 am - Mason co., WA
My life has had a steady down spiral since I turned 40, I want my life back........... I have sleep apnea, high b.p. lots of pain from arther in several joints, and diabetes runs strongly in my family.  its not gonna change unless I take sreious control and this surgery is the 1st step to getting my life back. Yea I finally meet with my PCM tomorrow, On a new road to the new me..... ~ Cindy~
Most Active