Hello... I'm new

sweetkathleen
on 11/6/07 3:38 am, edited 11/6/07 2:51 am - Seattle, WA
Hi Everyone- My name is Kathleen from Seattle, WA. I am brand new here to these boards and this web site.  I am in the process of learning about the stomach surgery. I am sort of thinking about having it done. I just wanted to say Hi. Thanks, Kathleen
Shelley S.
on 11/6/07 5:59 am - Ft Lewis, WA
  Hi Kathleen!  This is a wonderful place to get information, the whole OH site in general.  There are of course different boards on OH for different kinds of surgery as well as all the articles and information you can find on this site.

girly_girl
on 11/6/07 7:25 am, edited 11/6/07 7:25 am - McChord AFB, WA
Welcome Kathleen, I am new to this particular board too. I have been on OH since 2004. It is a great source of support, encouragement and answers. This surgery changed my life and I am so greatful. Good luck on your journey. :)
Angelina 
Pre-Op: 253 - Lowest: 148 - Current: 158
kittykatzmom
on 11/6/07 8:53 am - Mason co., WA
Hi Welcome, I'm fairly new to this also and I have gotten so many of my questions answered here, Feel free to ask and I'm sure someone will have an answer for u. I see my PCM tomorrow to HOPEFULLY to start onto a new journey in my life, I'm excited and a little scared, But if I have a question, I always seem to get an answer from someone.  Good luck on your quest.  ~Cindy~
lorisb
on 11/7/07 12:42 pm - Vancouver, WA
Hi!  I've been around for a little while.  Long enough that some people may even be getting tired of seeing me!  Oh, well, everyone will just have to put up with me a bit longer, lol! Welcome! Lori
sweetkathleen
on 1/6/08 9:43 am - Seattle, WA
Hello Everyone- Thank you so much for warm welcomes.  I am almost ready to make a phone call for an appointment to see the doctor on getting the surgery done. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired in my fat body.  My weight started coming on in 1986 after my dad passed away. On June 11th, 2006 my step dad passed away and I put on another 70 lbs.  I have been overweight for 22 years. I am 36 years old and I feel like I lost out on half of my life.  So I am ready to make a change in my life and to be able to do the things that I missed out on. I am looking for some new friends that been through the surgery. I am looking for support and for some new friends to take me under there wing. Thank you for taking the time to read my note. Have a great and happy day. Kathleen
Most Active