Hello all you Washingtonians!

auntlorlee
on 11/2/07 3:06 am, edited 11/2/07 3:09 am - Bellingham, WA
Wow, it's been a long time since I checked in here.  I don't recognize anyone!  A little about me: I had LAP RNY in August of 2005.  I had my 2-year check up, yes a bit late, yesterday!  I was concerned that I had gained a bunch of weight but to my delight, I am only up 1lb from my last visit in February!  WHOO HOO! My labs were great.  He said that I am doing awesome!  I have lost 88% of my excess body weight and just over 42% of my overall weight!  I am almost half the person I used to be!  I am so glad to see a bunch of new faces in here!    I would love to hear from some of the people who started out this journey with me!  Where is everyone these days?  How are you all doing?  Hopefully fantastic! Happy Friday everyone and keep up the good work! Take care, Lori

~*Lori¨♥*~

281/151/135

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think". - Christopher Robin to Pooh

Shell Marr
on 11/2/07 6:11 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Congrats Lori... you look great!!
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

auntlorlee
on 11/2/07 7:05 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Shell!  How are you feeling these days?  Everything still goin good?  Take care, Lori

~*Lori¨♥*~

281/151/135

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think". - Christopher Robin to Pooh

lorisb
on 11/2/07 6:28 am - Vancouver, WA
Wow!  I hardly recognized you!  I try to check in on the state boards (Oregon and Washington since I'm in Vancouver) but sometimes forget... Congrats on your two years! Lori
auntlorlee
on 11/2/07 7:06 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey you other Lori!!    How's life treating you these days?  Thanks for the compliments and the congrats!  I sometimes don't recognize myself!  lol! 

~*Lori¨♥*~

281/151/135

lorisb
on 11/2/07 7:24 am - Vancouver, WA
Not too bad.  I would have hoped better by now (since all of my doctors were convinced that all of my health problems were weight related -- yeah, like I believed that, lol) but I can't complain.  I'm down about 80 pounds so far so I can't really complain.  What a fun two years its been, right? Lori
Shelley S.
on 11/2/07 6:58 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi Lori, nice to meet you.  You look amazing, congrats!

auntlorlee
on 11/2/07 7:07 am - Bellingham, WA
Nice to meet you too Shelley!  You are on your way girl!  I wish you loads of luck and encouragement!  The first few weeks, not to mention everything leading up to them, is rough but you will rescue "Little Shelley" before you know it!  Take care!

~*Lori¨♥*~

281/151/135

karen C.
on 11/6/07 1:58 am - Kennewick, WA
Hi Lori, I just stopped by for a visit today too. I had LAP RNY on 2/16/05 and wow is all I can say. I've lost over 190 lbs and still trying to lose that last 30 or so.  However, that being said, I now wear a size 14 in REGULAR clothes. If expensive brands (!!) sometimes a 12. I can go and do anything I want. I hang out on the OFF (OVer 50 Forum on OH) most of the time. We had a "Great Texas Slumber Party" in the Dallas/Ft Worth area Oct 4-7.  Twenty two of us got together to meet in person. What an awesome time. We took over the Embassy Suites in Irving, TX for 3 days of wonderful fun. Toured the JFK museum, took in the Texas State Fair, shopped, visited, just had a wonderful 3 days. Life is good. I highly recommend this journey to those of you just embarking on it, OH is a wonderful support wherever you are on the journey.  Lori, you look awesome! On 8j/28/07 I had a lower body lift by Dr. Egrari in Bellevue. Results are phenomenal. He removed 17 lbs of excess skin from my lower body.  Best wishes, Karen C

Karen C

Susan H.
on 11/6/07 10:49 am - Sedro Woolley, WA
RNY on 09/25/07 with
HI LORI! So glad to see you back on here! I remember you and your journey. I wrote to you over a year ago to say how awesome you looked and keep up the great work. I saw your before pictures and they looked like me! Well...now I am 6 weeks post op. YEA! And on the losers bench! I work in Bellingham. Downtown on Holly. Maybe we could meet for lunch or coffee sometime.  Glad your back! Susan =0)

Susan H.
Start: 322/ Current: 190+ .  7 yr post RNY
***I lost my bookmark to my ticker so it doesn't reflect the correct numbers*** 

Most Active