Checking in.

tinktee
on 10/30/07 1:45 am - Spanaway, WA

Happy Birthday to the Octobers.  I'm having a tummy tuck, lift & augmentation on the 8th of nov. Yes all at the same time. Yikes! The out come will be nice I'm sure. I've seen the surgeons work and I'm VERY pleased. Here is his web site for those who want to check him out. Fine Art Plastic Surgery.com  William F. Reus M.D. Olympia, WA  Take care everyone, Terry

Shelley S.
on 10/30/07 10:52 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there!  I am fairly new to this board, but wanted to say I looked at your before and after pics on your profile and you look AMAZING! I bet after your surgery on the 8th you will feel like a million bucks!  Hope all goes well for you on the 8th and you have a speedy recovery time

lorisb
on 10/30/07 12:21 pm - Vancouver, WA
Good luck, Terry!  You are much braver than I am.  I still can't imagine any follow up surgeries.  Ouch!  I wish you the best! Lori
girly_girl
on 11/5/07 6:42 am - McChord AFB, WA
I am very excited for you. Make sure to email us updates!
Angelina 
Pre-Op: 253 - Lowest: 148 - Current: 158
karen C.
on 11/6/07 2:46 am - Kennewick, WA
Terry, Best wishes. I had a lower body lift on 8/28/05 by Dr. Egrari.  Results are absolutely phenomenal and well worth it. Pictures on my profile page. I had LAP RNY on 2/16/05. Still want to lose about 30 lbs. . . That will come the hard way. And I have been a bit lax in the exercise department over the summer and here it is now fall! Yipes, I better get in gear. I do not want to go back from where I came!  I'll be excited to see your after photos! Karen C

Karen C

karen C.
on 11/6/07 2:48 am - Kennewick, WA
Terry, Just remembered. Wanda on the Over Fifty Forum just had these proceedures done recently. If you're seeking any more info she might be a good one to contact. Karen C

Karen C

tinktee
on 11/6/07 7:15 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi everyone, thanks so much for the imput and support.  Not long now and I'll be going into the care of others.~smiling~I'm a little nervous but excited too. I want to encourage the new people to go for it, there have been no regrets. Again thanks for the support and plz say a lil prayer for me. See ya all soon. Terry
girly_girl
on 11/11/07 10:15 am - McChord AFB, WA
How are you doing? It's been a few days now. I hope you are feeling better than you did a few days ago. Update me, I'm praying for you. Angelina
Angelina 
Pre-Op: 253 - Lowest: 148 - Current: 158
Most Active