butter spray?

margaret P.
on 10/29/07 6:39 am - ferndale, WA
Does anyone know where you can buy weigh****chers butter spray i used to buy it all the time but cant seem to find it now ?
Ragdollover
on 10/29/07 9:18 am - West Richland, WA
I am sorry I do not know where to find it.  I am replying to your message because I am new here, haven't had the surgery, but I have tons of questions.  I live in WA. also.  The tri cities area.  Would love to learn more if you have the time. Connie 
nancy6
on 10/29/07 11:54 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Connie - Welcome to the Washington board!  I've been registered with the site for several months, but have just recently gotten a bit more involved in the posts, messages, etc.  My surgery is scheduled for 11/27 and I'm having the laprascopic RNY.  I'd be happy to try and answer questions.  Feel free to send me a private message any time - or just reply on this board and we can chat.  By the way, I live in Tacoma, WA. Nancy
nancy6
on 10/29/07 11:51 am - Tacoma, WA
I haven't seen the Weigh****chers butter spray, but I've gotten one that is I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray.  According to the label, it's got zero of everything - calories, fat, sodium, cholesterol, carbs, etc.  I have bought it at Winco Foods as that is where I mainly shop, but I know there aren't a lot of Wincos around.  I suspect you can find it in other stores as well.  I hope you're able to find it in your area. Nancy
Most Active