I've got a date

Chris M.
on 10/19/07 3:10 pm - Graham, WA
I'm so excited, I've finally got a date....November 14th.  Can Hardly wait.

lorisb
on 10/20/07 12:27 am - Vancouver, WA
Congrats on your date!  Good luck! Lori
nancy6
on 10/20/07 11:09 am - Tacoma, WA
Congratuations, Chris!  That is exciting news...  I know you don't know me, but I saw your post and thought I'd send you a quick note.  I'm waiting for a date right now - just found out yesterday that my insurance has approved the surgery and am anxiously awaiting that date.  I think mine will be in December sometime.  Anyway, congrats on your surgery date and I wish you all the best as you continue your journey.  Take care.................Nancy
Candy C.
on 10/20/07 1:35 pm - Puyallup, WA
I'm so excited for you. We have the same Dr., isn't he great. Anyway I finally got my surgery date also which is Dec 5th. Best Wishes to you and prayers for you on this new journey.                                Candy C
vitalady
on 10/22/07 7:35 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
You guys know we have support groups here in Puyallup before your dates, right? Nov 13 & 14, 7pm, not far from Costco, Puyallup

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Brian Robinson
on 10/22/07 6:34 am - Issaquah, WA

Isn't it exciting that you soon can be on the other end of all the preparation and anticipation.  I just got my date too for 11/20.  I realized that I will get out of the hospital on Thanksgiving.  I guess at least I don't have to stress about whose house to go to for dinner!

margaret P.
on 10/22/07 8:41 am - ferndale, WA
Im so happy for you I know the excitment your going thru I also have a surgery date nov 16th at the University of Washington I am starting the 3 week diet soon!good luck to you margie.
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 10/23/07 11:56 pm - WA
Don't miss our next support group meeting! (Tuesday Nov. 13th at 6:30 in Auburn )Taste testing and lots of hints for all of you starting your life changing journey ! Call for directions (253) 939-8865 Merrilou
Most Active