Last nights Spokane Support Group

giver44
on 10/19/07 2:26 am - Post Falls, ID
  I sure am glad I waited to go on vacation until next week.  Because I really did enjoy our meeting last night.  I think the speaker was great and had all the other imformation and input.  I was afraid it was going to be a sell job for Curves.  Mary Lou made a good choice.    Have a good month All.   Alice
Geminidream
on 10/20/07 11:31 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Alice!  It was a great meeting and I'm so glad it didn't end up being a Curves commercial.   It was especially nice having the extra time at the end for visiting.   You are looking great and seem to be feeling well, I'm so happy for you.  Keep up all your hard work and you have a good month too.   Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
girlwcurl
on 10/31/07 6:49 am - spokane, WA
i wish i could have gone- but i was deathly ill-junk in my lungs -fever and all that- i did  my labs though and saw dr.rawlins found out that i keep blacking out becuase my iron is 5 times lower than it should be- so we have some ideas for resolving the issue- and hopefully i will be up and going again- this not excersising business is really bugging me-and of course i have finally stalled out- i get my y membership soon so i am hoping the blackouts will be gone by then- love you guys- see you in november
mikeesgirl
on 10/25/07 3:30 pm - Fairchild AFB, WA
Hey guys I am new to Obesity Help and just found the "Spokane" group on here and was wondering when the support meetings were I would like to join one sometime. I just got approved for the RNY with Dr. Mathew Rawlins and my insurance. I should be getting a date sometime next week. I am really excited, I have been actively pursuing this since April and was denied the first time because I hadn't been diagnoses with Sleep Apnea yet. But I got my final approval from Tricare last night and I am so ecstatic. I know a lot about the surgery already but it's always nice to be around people that have gone through it and meet those who are still on my journey. Thank you in advance. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Jess
(deactivated member)
on 10/26/07 12:12 pm - WA
Hey Jess, I live in Airway Heights and think maybe we could become friends.  I just had the surgery done in Seattle.  I am still feeling a little sore and a little frustrated, but i know it will go away with time.  Its hard for my husband to understand what i am going through, so maybe sometime give me a call and we can talk.  My # is 443-4083. TTYL Christina
mikeesgirl
on 10/26/07 12:47 pm - Fairchild AFB, WA
Hey Christina I would love to become friends. I only just moved here a year ago so I don't really know that many people still. And I only hang out with one of them. It would be wonderful to know what it's like and what expect from someone who has been there. I will definitely give you a call this weekend so we can meet. I look forward to it. Btw my name is Jess
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/07 1:53 am - WA
Well that sounds like a plan then.  BTW I only moved here a little over a year ago too, and I have some friends but none that I hang out with.  Look forward to talking to you. Christina
Most Active