Vita Lady October support group meetings

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/8/07 3:34 pm - Buckley, WA
Hey all , tomorrow - tues (the 9th) & wednesday (the 10th) are Vita Lady's Puyallup support group meetings for October . All pre-op & Post-ops are welcome , regardless of surgery type . You can buy your Bariatric needs while there , as well . Vita Lady & Vita Guy are both very knowledgeable & have both had bariatric surgery . I'll be going wednesday . If you go you won't regret it . The address is on her site (google vitalady) . See ya there . Kathy

Molly Mae
on 10/10/07 7:03 am - WA
Hi Kathy!  I will be there too! Fun, fun! Molly in Fircrest
PinkFlamingoes
on 10/10/07 3:24 pm - Buckley, WA
Okay , Miss Molly , where were you ? I missed seeing you . I saw you on the OH grad board , the other day . I was going to say hi , but fell asleep . lol . The story of my life . You need to write stuff in your blog . TTFN . Kathy

vitalady
on 10/11/07 10:37 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
I was gonna tell you thanks for coming, but, um, you only brought about half of you!

CONGRATS!

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/11/07 1:41 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks , Michelle . It was a good meeting . The vitamin D info was really interesting . I even told my co-workers about it . I have some co-workers who are really into taking charge of their health . We discuss supplements quite a bit . TTFN . Kathy

vitalady
on 10/12/07 4:03 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Yeah, but not ONE person was jumping up and down or quivering with excitement about vit D. Even you.

What's up with THAT?

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/12/07 9:59 am - Buckley, WA
Sorry, it's gonna take more than vitamin D to make me jump & quiver . lol .

vitalady
on 10/12/07 10:25 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
I guess we just have different excitement buttons, huh?

LOL!

Be happy I wasn't still excited about casein vs whey! LOL

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/12/07 10:50 am - Buckley, WA
You have talked about that before , & you seemed a little excited , still . lol . You said Whey tastes much better . I guess if I had had to drink something that didn't taste very good , i'd be excited , too .

vitalady
on 10/12/07 12:00 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
LOL! Well, if you ever tasted the soy we had back in the olden days, you'd think ANY WHEY YOU EVER TASTED WAS FABULOUS!

Some of the wheys contain casein, but some products are just casein, which isn't as well asbrobed. I'll be happy to wax poetic next month, if you like???

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

Most Active