hey everyone need protein?

kevin79
on 9/22/07 2:46 am - clarkston, WA
it maybe not new to you but for me it was since im going to have sugery the 2nd of oct, but i found a website that sells the 3 oz tubes of liqiud protein that contains 42 grams in each tube so i thought i would pass this along you can go to fitnessfirstusa.com they sell these in 12 to 24 tubes costing 26 to 51 dollars depending on how much you buy! compare that to bariatriceating.com and they charge 3 for 81 dollars and they are the same things !! hope this helps !!! kevin
Dixie_J
on 9/26/07 12:06 pm - Covington, WA
The vitamin store also sells some.  They have 2.7 oz with 25 grams and 3 oz with 45 grams.  They sell by the tube, makes it a little easier to try flavors.  They also have zero carb isopure, it's premixed bottles that come in several flavors.  More like a sobe or something.  A nice change from regular shakes.
princess311
on 10/23/07 11:00 am - WA
Where is the vitamin store at?
PlicketyCat
on 9/28/07 1:07 pm - Kenmore, WA
bariatriceating.com also sells 3oz protein "bullets" that are 40-45g and around $30. They taste a lot like super-concentrated suger-free jello. Pretty good, but since they are concentrated, I'll be mixing mine with my water so I don't make myself ill with dumping.
Most Active