Where in Seattle area can I get fluoroscopy adjustment

grayeyes
on 9/20/07 7:29 am
Does anybody know where I can get a fluoroscopy lap band adjustment in the Seattle area?I can't seem to find anybody in the area that can help,and i'm just new to the boards today,so any help would be so greatly appreciated.
Shell Marr
on 9/20/07 9:36 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Where were you banded?
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

grayeyes
on 9/20/07 6:49 pm
I was banded in Monterey Mexico by Doctor Raumbaut last year,and have not had an adjustment yet.To say I am overdue for my first would be an understatement.The closest place I can find is in Olympia.I am just hoping against hope that someone on this board might know of a closer place to me because I don't have a car right now.If you have any information I would be very grateful.                                                                              Thanks
RitaT
on 9/24/07 5:19 am - Kent, WA
Try Washington Bariatric & Weight Loss Center in Renton. From what I understand most dr.s here don't want to adjust a band that was done outside the US but it is worth a try. I had the bad in Ca and then moved to Washington and this clinic was the only one I could find that would give me adjustments. Their number is 425-251-5111. Good Luck
Most Active