It's me updating everyone!!!!

mlchristie69
on 9/17/07 8:07 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Everyone, Sorry I haven't been able to update, I am without internet for now.  I am doing great so far.  Learning my pouch has been a challenge but one I am taking head on.  At my two week post op I was down 21 pounds and 11 inches.  I feel so much better and have soooo much energy it is unbelievable.  I am so glad to finally be on the losing side of life.  Sorry haven't been around but, wanted to update and say THANK YOU to each and every one of you who offered your support and kind words.  Thanks Elizabeth for being my Angel and keeping everyone up to date. Michelle

We all came on different ships but, were in the same boat now.   Dr. Martin Luther King, Hugs, Michelle
DOS: 274 pounds (08/21/07)
Current: 176 pounds (08/28/09)
Goal: 150 pounds

SparklingSue
on 9/18/07 7:59 am - Spokane, WA
Congrats Michelle!  Good to see you back on the board! Glad to hear you are doing great!
Glitter Text Generator 
Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands! If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it!
Geminidream
on 9/18/07 8:52 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Michelle!  Great to see a post from you and that you are doing so well.  Will you be able to come to the support group meeting this week?  I hope so!  Can't wait to congratulate you in person.   I haven't been reading the mb as often as I should lately, either.  It is about all I can do to keep up with my surgery month board.     Keep on doing great and sip, sip, sip! Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Suzanne_G
on 9/18/07 10:04 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Hi Michelle! Good to hear from you. Glad you are doing well.  Hope to see you guys thursday! Suzanne (ps..does the meeting end my 7:30?  thinking.. its Survivor night! LOL_
violamom
on 9/21/07 9:14 am - veradale, WA
You are welcome -  I am glad to see you back online.  Feel free to call me anytime.  I think you have all 114 of my numbers right? take care!
What I've eaten is here for the world to see
336.1 (8-1-07)/319.0 (12-28-07)/200 (goal for 12-31-08)/160 (goal)
Next mini goal is 290 by 1-31-08

Most Active