If your Happy and you know it.......

Im2fun4u
on 9/13/07 7:01 pm - tacoma, WA
Ok so first let me just disclose that I am spending way too much time on the OH website and loving it. (Ok so what else are you suppose to do when you work graveyards and it's slow) Anyways, I am a little worried  about something. I think I am just too dang Happy. Is that possible? I can not believe the way I feel after surgery. I feel like this whole thing has brought a silver lining to my little cloud. I have a ton of energy the majority of the time. I am accomplishing things I never thought I would do. I like myself. I feel good about myself. If it all ended today I could say  I am happy with the results. (It won't end today...haven't had enough fun yet.) I am enjoying everthing about this process. Not every moment has been easy or fun but really 99% of the time I feel great. I've had minor little blips but nothing to set me back.  Im hoping that other people feel this way also. Hoping this won't end! It's great that people keep telling me how great I look, much appreciated, but more important to me is how I feel! I have to say I have always been a glass half empty type of girl and now my glass is half full. (With a protein shake of course.)   So if your happy and you know it clap your hands lol!  Seriously, though, share it here. What has WLS done for you and how has it changed you for the positive? Please share !

48lbs Lost Pre-op/19lbs of the 48lbs Lost was during 2 week Preop Clear Liquid

Shell Marr
on 9/14/07 4:27 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
 I'm clappin!!  Everyone check out my profile (blog from 9/9/07) and you can see a picture of Liz (Im2fun4u), Toni, & I just before we go to the finish line of a 5K we did last weekend!!   Lots more clappin in our future girl...
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

Most Active