One month from today!!

Chubby McFatty
on 9/10/07 10:44 am - Renton, WA

I've been lurking out here reading all the posts. I don't know what I would do without OH, I have learned so much from all the different boards here. My surgery is one month from today on October 10. My surgeon is DR KEVIN Au and it will be preformed at group health hospital in redmond, wa. I can't wait! I hope this month passes quickly!

rocknrobin
on 9/11/07 10:25 am - Vancouver, WA
Good luck to you! I love your screen name. Helps to have a good sense of humor through all of this!
"It is not what you are that holds you back, but what you think you are not."
 Start/current/goal
273/198/150
Im2fun4u
on 9/11/07 4:48 pm - tacoma, WA
Good Luck! You will be having surgery on my Birthday, so I will not forget to send good thoughts your way on that day! I am 5 1/2 weeks out and ecstatic with my results so far! Hope things go just as great for you!
lorisb
on 9/13/07 1:28 pm - Vancouver, WA
Good luck on your upcoming surgery.  Personally I think October is a great time to have surgery.  Or maybe that's just because it is when I had mine, lol! Lori
MindyK
on 9/16/07 12:34 pm - Bremerton, WA
October is the perfect month!  That's when I had mine as well!

ForestEyes
on 9/16/07 1:54 pm - Seattle, WA
Go October Surgeries!  Mine will be done on October 2nd.  Keep in touch!
Jeffrey Welch
on 9/24/07 6:19 am, edited 9/24/07 6:26 am - Seattle, WA
I had my surgery with Dr. Au as my surgeon on June 21.  Alive and well here.  Off all meds but diet supplements and a pill to stave off gall stones.  Have lost over 70lbs in 3 months. I still hate your screen name.

kevin79
on 9/24/07 12:44 pm - clarkston, WA
hey thats awesome that your is the 2nd !!! so is mine are you getting nervous? me , i am the closer it comes the more tense i am i have total faith in my docs but not knowing what to expect like what your going to feel like after and stuff is got me on edge a lil but other than that its going to be a whole new me!! and you!!!! so well thanks for letting me rattle on talk to you later and remember you are awesome!!! kevin
ForestEyes
on 9/24/07 1:51 pm - Seattle, WA
Congrats to you!  I wish you luck.  I'm not nervous yet but I'm sure once I get there I will be.  I just keep telling myself, living the way I am hurts me more then this surgery will.  Again, good luck to you. Let me know how you are doing. 
Most Active