DR. Bright in spokane!

kevin79
on 8/26/07 5:44 am - clarkston, WA
hi everyone i am new to this WLS community, my name is kevin and i am from clarkston washington, im 28 married and have 2 kids i am scheduled to have gastric bypass surgery on october 2nd and my  doctor is dr bright of spokane i want to let everyone know that he is a very good doctor so if you are looking for a good doctor in this area  he is it! he has a great track record and very thourogh! anyhoo if you are in my area and having gastric bypass surgery  or your not in my eara and still having the procedure done please feel free to email me at [email protected] or find me on myspace @ reyman79 thanks for your time and God bless you and remember you are awesome!!!!!           kevin reynolds
karen C.
on 8/26/07 10:17 am - Kennewick, WA
Hi Kevin, I just wanted to say hi and wish you a wonderful upcoming weight loss journey. I live in Kennewick and had lap RNY in Bellevue 2/16/05. To date I have lost over 180 lbs. Tomorrow I head to Seattle for a lower body lift on Tuesday, the next phase of this incredible journey. Best wishes to  you. I've heard wonderful things about Dr. Bright!

Karen C

girlwcurl
on 9/6/07 5:01 am - spokane, WA
rawlins and bright rock- i am 2 months out and doing great despite some poor food choices and some puking- next support meeting is on the 20th i think at 6 or 7
Most Active