Anyone recently banded by Dr. Srikanth?

A H.
on 8/23/07 1:42 am
Revision on 02/09/12

I was just wondering if you have, and if you got the new AP band.  When I asked at my consult if I would be getting it, he said "By the time you have your surgery you probably will!"

But I guess I would like a more definitive answer and don't want to wait a couple weeks. Just curious if anyone's gotten it from him recently.

Band (09/07) removed, revised to sleeve 2/9/12.

Chris M.
on 9/7/07 3:11 am - Graham, WA

Hi Lap Band Buddy, Did you find out if you're getting the new Lap Band?  It's just about surgery time.  Thought maybe Dr had told you since your surgery is so close.  I've been wondering myself if he's started using the new band yet.  Good Luck on your big day...

A H.
on 9/7/07 4:57 am
Revision on 02/09/12
A H.
on 9/7/07 4:58 am
Revision on 02/09/12
On September 7, 2007 at 10:11 AM Pacific Time, Chris M. wrote:

Hi Lap Band Buddy, Did you find out if you're getting the new Lap Band?  It's just about surgery time.  Thought maybe Dr had told you since your surgery is so close.  I've been wondering myself if he's started using the new band yet.  Good Luck on your big day...

I have my final pre-op appointment with him this afternoon, and that's one of the questions I'm going to ask!  I will post here this evening when I find out for sure.. crossing my fingers because I reallly want the new band!

Band (09/07) removed, revised to sleeve 2/9/12.

A H.
on 9/7/07 1:25 pm
Revision on 02/09/12
So I had my appt. today and I found out he is indeed using the new AP band. I'm so excited!
Chris M.
on 9/7/07 1:52 pm - Graham, WA
That's Awesome.  I'm happy for you.  I sure wish I were to the point you are now.  It seems like everything takes forever.  Oh well, it will happen soon enough I guess.  Keep us posted on your progress.

Most Active