Dr. Alperovich

ashannmax123
on 8/21/07 6:55 am - Kent, WA

I am looking at having bypass surgery with Dr. Alperovich in Renton, WA.  Has anyone used this doctor? I am looking for feedback.

Thanks

Lynn

A H.
on 8/21/07 8:32 am
Revision on 02/09/12
Sorry, I've never heard of him. Does he have a profile on this site? Usually there are patient comments and such on those...otherwise I'd google him, his name is pretty unique. ;)
Sandsma
on 8/25/07 4:55 am - WA
I'm having Dr. Hanafy do mine on on September 10. I have met Dr. Alpoerovich, and would trust either surgeon in that clinic to do the surgery. Jenine, the surgical nurse, is very helpful too. Everyone in the clinic has been very helpful to me.  Good Luck.
tpgal
on 8/27/07 6:03 am - Renton, WA
I've met with Dr. Alperovich, and will be doing my surgery with him.  (October?)  We established a good raport and his staff seems quite capable.   Let me know if you have any specific questions. I'd be happy to talk off line as well.
Happy and healthy!  What more could you ask for?
evydog
on 8/29/07 11:47 am
I'm having lap band surgery with Dr. Hanafy on October 19th! I haven't met Dr. Alpervovich, but he has a lot of good comments on his profile page on this site.......
Kaylynne
on 9/1/07 2:21 pm - ~, WA
Dr. A is my surgeon and I LOVE him!  I've been with him over two years and wouldn't have it any other way!
Kim

I childproofed my whole house, but they STILL get in!

Most Active