Spokane Support Group

Lorella
on 8/14/07 11:49 am - WA
Does anyone know if the Spokane Support group is going to meet this week at Dr. Bright and Dr. Rawlins Office?  I went last month and want  to go again but I come from a long way  so I want to make sure someone will be there.!!
giver44
on 8/15/07 9:42 am - Post Falls, ID
Yes they are meeting.  Thursday.. 6p.m.  I will not be there ...it is my birthday and my family needs to celebrate.  Alice
Geminidream
on 8/17/07 2:13 pm - Spokane, WA
Oh dear, it has been such a busy week that I didn't check the mb in time to see your post before the meeting.  Were you there?  I was sitting next to Jenn and wearing a purple tank top if you were there.   Support group night is the best night of the month for me!  Even though I'm dog tired from work it gets me all perked up and happy.  I'm going to spend some time reading through Merri Lou's handouts and see how my iron and folate is adding up daily.  Plus, I've been doing some cooking this evening (stuff to portion out and freeze) and made sure to use my cast-iron skillet for good measure.  Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Suzanne_G
on 8/17/07 7:17 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
Well heck.. thought it was next week.  Not sure where this month went! Suzanne
Geminidream
on 8/18/07 4:26 am - Spokane, WA
Aw, I'm sorry you missed it Suzanne!  Well next month there will be less to see of you and Alice both!   Carol announced at the meeting that she is having surgery on the 10th and will be out of the office for 6 weeks after.  She also said that the invitations for the Rockwood Clinic gathering have gone out.  I didn't get one yet, did you?  I hope I do get one, I'm looking forward to going if invited.  Haven't had a reason to get dressed up fancy since my last high school reunion!  Can you say No Social Life?  hahaha Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Most Active