Another date change

Suzanne_G
on 8/2/07 8:54 am - Spokane Valley, WA
hi Michelle! Great news!! (less days on liquid too!) LOL    We should meet to talk together when you are feeling better, post op! Keep in touch!! ps.. (things i forgot to do)   1. Take your before picture.  2. Take lots of body measurements. (this comes in handy when the scale doesnt move..it seems like thats when the body is shedding inches!) Suzanne
mlchristie69
on 8/2/07 9:18 am - Spokane, WA
Suzanne, That was my first thought, 8 less days of the liquid diet but, then I will have surgery and be on liquids anyways.  LOL  It will be much better though because I won't have these darn hunger pains.  I would love to get together and talk when I am feeling up to it post op.  And thanks for the reminder about measurements, that is one thing I haven't done yet.  Have the post op pics already posted, just have to take the measurements.  Can't wait to watch my successes.  Hope all is well for you.  Take care until we chat again.

We all came on different ships but, were in the same boat now.   Dr. Martin Luther King, Hugs, Michelle
DOS: 274 pounds (08/21/07)
Current: 176 pounds (08/28/09)
Goal: 150 pounds

Geminidream
on 8/3/07 7:46 am - Spokane, WA
Congratulations again!  Do you have your pre-op appointmets all scheduled?  Merri Lou takes measurements and a photo at that appointment and then will do it again at your two week and three month.  It is really cool to see those inches melt off!   Keep on feeling better! Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
mlchristie69
on 8/3/07 11:33 am - Spokane, WA

Thanks for telling me Molly, I have my pre-op on the 16th so I guess the measurements will be done then.  That's exciting news.  I am so ready for this, can't wait to get on that loser's bench.  Thanks for being a friend. Take care until I see you again.

Michelle

We all came on different ships but, were in the same boat now.   Dr. Martin Luther King, Hugs, Michelle
DOS: 274 pounds (08/21/07)
Current: 176 pounds (08/28/09)
Goal: 150 pounds

Most Active