Tracy/Rosieanna surgery today

ceeidee
on 7/30/07 9:08 am
Hi there, I am Cheryl, Tracy's sister. She wanted me to let you know that she went in today for her surgery. I was up there earlier and her surgery was scheduled for 12:30pm but got changed to 2-2:30pm due to another emergency. I am heading back up now and will keep you posted. She was in good spirits with dtr, husband , mom and dad and I all there to support her. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers, Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Geminidream
on 7/30/07 12:03 pm - Spokane, WA
Tell her to heal quickly and welcome over to this side of the bench!  Can't wait to hear from her and all about her experiences. Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
ceeidee
on 7/30/07 11:03 pm
Thanks, Molly, I will tell her. She got out of surgery around 4pm and all went well. Was in a lot of pain but after that got figured out she was in happy land for the rest of the night. Very happy. I will go see her this am and then again after work. Thanks again, Cheryl

Peggy Tabor Millin

violamom
on 7/31/07 7:55 am - veradale, WA
thanks for the update!  I hope she is more comfortable now...
What I've eaten is here for the world to see
336.1 (8-1-07)/319.0 (12-28-07)/200 (goal for 12-31-08)/160 (goal)
Next mini goal is 290 by 1-31-08

ceeidee
on 7/31/07 1:56 pm
Thanks, I am copying these off and bringing to her. She had a rough day today but hopefully will go home tomorrow. Take Care, Cheryl

Peggy Tabor Millin

Geminidream
on 8/1/07 11:18 am - Spokane, WA

Cheryl, that second day can be a bit tough.  She should be doing better tomorrow and ready to get out of that place.  Did her leak test go ok?  And did they start giving her the fluids and clear liquids she needs after that?  They didn't do that for me and boy, was I so thirsty!!!  Once they finally started bringing me something to eat it was stuff that causes me migraines so I didn't 'eat' a lot there anyway.    You will probably see this too late to tell her but she should walk to the visitors lounge in the evening once it gets dark and have a look at the million dollar view down Division.  It is just beautiful at night with all the city lights spread out before you.  Good motivation to get out of bed and walk.  (besides helping the gas pain!) Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
mlchristie69
on 8/1/07 12:39 pm - Spokane, WA
Cheryl,  Please tell Tracy that I am thinking of her and hope that she is feeling much better.  I haven't been online and didn't know she had her surgery until right now.  I feel like a heel.  I hope she is feeling better.  Can't wait to hear from her and see how she is doing. Michelle

We all came on different ships but, were in the same boat now.   Dr. Martin Luther King, Hugs, Michelle
DOS: 274 pounds (08/21/07)
Current: 176 pounds (08/28/09)
Goal: 150 pounds

ceeidee
on 8/1/07 11:38 pm
Michelle, No worries! She is doing much better. After the Doc figured out why the huge pain she was much better. She will be going home today most likely. Thanks, Cheryl

Peggy Tabor Millin

ceeidee
on 8/1/07 11:36 pm

Hi Molly,

Well they actually kept her another day. After the day and night of horrible pain the doc figured out that it was her drain tube that had moved over in front of her liver (he said her liver was so small and she said the only thing small on me doesn't show) anyway after he removed it that very severe pain was gone. They kept her as she was running a fever and had a migraine. She should be heading home today. Yep, she has been walking since day one. Otherwise all is well.

She will prob get online in a couple of days. Thanks for your thoughts! Cheryl

Peggy Tabor Millin

violamom
on 8/2/07 2:10 am - veradale, WA
one more day then.....  please let her know that I am thinking of her :)
What I've eaten is here for the world to see
336.1 (8-1-07)/319.0 (12-28-07)/200 (goal for 12-31-08)/160 (goal)
Next mini goal is 290 by 1-31-08

Most Active