(deactivated member)
on 7/28/07 9:28 am, edited 8/26/16 7:39 pm

Denisha V.
on 7/29/07 6:51 am - WA
Center of Excellence means that they have to be accredited by just JACHO I believe. Also Dr. Oh is offering a special on lap-band at 12,000 approx. I will give you the link and it will provide you more information. https://www.fhshealth.org/Bariatric/default.asp Now Dr. Oh, Shrikanth and Hirai are all working under St. Francis Medical Group and they all offer the same rates because they are under the hospital and not there own names. You still have to pick one of them to do your surgery and you will have office visits at there own personal offices. Good Luck!
sasp
on 8/12/07 11:30 am
Have you looked into North West weight lose center in Everet? I went to there seminar and like what I hurd, and they are closer to you.
Chris M.
on 8/18/07 4:04 am - Graham, WA
I just went to Dr Srikanth's seminar on Thursday Aug 16th and he was awesome.  Really knows his stuff.  Friendly, Funny, Down to earth and he really cares about his patients.  He's with St Francis Center for Weight Loss Management.  He does 4 different kinds of WLS including Lap Band.  (That's what I'm considering myself).  The price he quoted for the Lap Band was $12,750.00. (US dollars)  Much less than other places.  He will go over all 4 options with you and tell you which one if "best" for you and why but won't pressure you into anything you don't want to do.  I'm moving on to the next step of having my one on one conceltation with Dr Srikanth.  I'm so Excited that I can hardly stand it.  I highly recommend going to one if his seminars.  They really tell you a lot.  Their website is www.centerforweightlosssurgery.com  Good Luck and I hope this helps.

Most Active