has any one used a mexico Dr to do there bypass

Devina
on 7/26/07 8:05 am - Sweet Home, OR
I have been looking into   haveing the Laparoscopic GB  Done in mexico , since I dont think my husband ins co will even consider paying for this for me !!!!! anyway I have been Emailing this place on line called belightweight , any way thay said a Dr. by the name of Aceves  can do it he is in Mexcali, is there any one out there that has used him or knows any one that has? 
Devina Marie
evydog
on 7/27/07 2:48 am
I know someone who went to Dr. Raumbaut (sp) in Monterrey, Mexico. She had the lap- band surgery done and was very happy with the whole experience. Her hotel was very nice and the hospital was "top notch" and she said she felt very comfortable with the whole experience.
nextmove
on 7/28/07 3:22 pm
Iknow of someone that used Dr Aceves in MExacalli and  ihave been readin ghis board for months. Things sound good there. Also a good friend had Dr Joya in Purarta V. MX and another friend too. Both very happy with the results. Dr Joya has a  message board too!
rennisa
on 7/29/07 4:53 am - WA
 I had my Lap Band done by Dr Aceves in Mexicali  on June 18, 2007 and was very impressed with the service and care I recieved there. Dr. Aceves is a very caring physician and his staff is wonderful.  They provided lots of information before and after the surgery and took very good care of me.  I would not hesitate to go to him again for any future services I may need.  I believe his website is: mexicolapband.com I talked to people from several different  Mexico surgeons and felt most comforatable with Jessica who scheduled me with Dr Aceves.  She has been wonderful as well.  She returns calls promptly and has answered all of my questions whenever I asked.  She has also had the lap band with Dr Aceves.  I didn't   know anyone who had surgery in Mexico so I just researched credentials as well as I could and followed my "gut instincts". I was very happy with the whole experience in Mexico.  I hope this is helpful to you.  Follow your instincts and choose the one that feels right for you.  Best wishes!
Most Active