WHO IN OREGON ACCEPTS WA MEDICAID???

Debbie D.
on 7/24/07 6:59 am - Chelan, WA
Can anyone tell me who the bariatric surgeons are in Oregon that accept WA Medicaid?  I would really appreciate all the input I can get here not only for myself but for others.  Contact info would be much appreciate.  Thanks so much for your time. ~*Debbie*~
lorisb
on 7/25/07 1:02 pm - Vancouver, WA
Hi, Debbie!    How have you been doing lately? I wish I had information for you.  I don't, though.  I know my surgeon's office is rather busy so if they did accept WA medicaid you're in for a heck of a wait, I bet. Have you checked here or here?  The first one is my surgeon's office. Lori
Debbie D.
on 7/25/07 4:47 pm - Chelan, WA
Well hi Lori!  Well, I have been a nervous reck!  I have applealed my denial for stage 1 and my hearing is on Aug 7th.  I am so nervous and stressed.  I am afraid I don't have the co-morbidities they want.  Then the other day, I thought I would pop over to OH and see what has been going on and see recently on the board that Rockwood Clinic in Spokane is no longer accepting new medicaid/ medicare patients.  So I contact Carol and sure enough.  She had said the reimbursements were poor and the numbers were more than they could handle.  I guess U of W is the only place left in WA state who will take my medicaid.  I had heard the Idaho and Oregon does so I thought I would search my options.  This is a start.  Thank you.  Does the one you are going to take medicaid?  How long is the waiting list if it does?  Well, I will have to look futher into it too if my hearing goes good.  I am so afraid of being denied again.  I have already been in this for over 2 1/2 years.  It has been hard not to just give up.  By the way, you look really good.  What a pretty picture.  If I get approved, I will have to figure out how to update my picture.  Remember, OH put up my face off of my favorite picture of my fiance and I.  I was shocked when I first seen that.  That was a couple of years ago.  Good to hear from you.  Haven't been on much lately because all I have been doing is waiting.  Aug. 7th is my big day...THE HEARING DATE...OMG!!!  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  Thanks Lori!  
tissypooh
on 7/29/07 3:03 pm - vancouver, WA

HI DEBBIE MY NAME IS KRISTA HAVENT BEEN ON FOR A LONG TIME I HAD MY SURGERY 1 YEAR AGO AND SIX MONTHS MY DR IS DR. DEVENEY ( CLIFF) HE IS AT OSHU IN PORTLAND, OREGON THEY ACCEPT MEDICAID AND MEDICARE THATS WHAT I HAVE AND MY SISTER DOES ALSO AND SHE JUST HAD HER SURGERY THREE WEEKS AGO AND DOING GREAT.WE BOTH LIVE IN WASHINGTON ALSO SO GOOD LUCK HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ANY QUESTION JUST ASK AND I WILL TRY TO ANSWER GOD BLESS KRISTA

Debbie D.
on 7/29/07 4:24 pm - Chelan, WA
Hi Krista, Thank you very much.  That is good to know.  I sure hope that they overturn the denial at my hearing for my surgery.  If they do, I may have a few more questions for you.  I appreciate your respond.  Thank you and congratulations to you and your sister. ~*Debbie*~ 
tissypooh
on 7/30/07 11:05 am - vancouver, WA

you can contact me anytime.   do you have medicaid? if you do you dont have to get approved. you just go to the meeting at oshu first then they tell you all the paper work they need from your doc  it doesnt take to long.  well good luck !!!         krista

Most Active