Does anyone know who will fill a Mexico patients band in the area?

mylinsday6
on 7/21/07 2:31 am
Please help.  I had my band surgery in Mexico several years ago, the only place who would work with me was Tacoma Imaging.  When I recently called to have an adjustment they don't do them anymore.  I can't find anyplace who is willing to work on Mexico patients.   I am in desperate need for an adjustment, I am gaining weight and having difficultly eating.  I would also like to see my band under flourascope (sp) to make sure everything is alright. I would also love a support group in the Vancouver, Wa. area. Thanks for any information you might have.
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 7/21/07 6:59 am - WA
Have you tried Dr. OH in Federal Way or Dr. Fox in Auburn?
mylinsday6
on 7/22/07 3:19 am
Thanks for you help!!!!
mscleo
on 7/25/07 5:03 am - WA
HI, I'm having my surgey in Mexico......but go to  northwestfills.com thats where I'll be going and they're the cheapest this side of washington. If that one is too far they can refer you to  a center closer to you. that one is located in Arlington. Good Luck! Cleo

"He who binds to himself a joy doth the winged life destroy. But he who kisses the joy as it flies lives in Eternity's sunrise."~William Blake

Kaylynne
on 7/30/07 2:09 pm - ~, WA
NW Weight Loss and Bariatric Center (old WISH) does them in Renton and Dr. Cheblis does them up North.  The first will do them under fluoro if you wish. Kim
merrillee
on 7/31/07 9:45 am - Seattle, WA
RNY on 12/03/12
I was just going to suggest the same.  Dr. Oh is wonderful.

MindyK
on 8/1/07 12:09 pm - Bremerton, WA
I go to Dr. Fox in Tacoma.  He's great when you are struggling to lose.

MissKasey
on 7/21/07 2:31 pm - Bothell, WA
Look up www.fillcentersusa.com on the internet. They ask for your zip code and will then give you a listing of fill doctors in your area.  I hope this helps!! ~Kasey~
Most Active