Spokane Support Group. This thur, Who's going?

Suzanne_G
on 7/17/07 9:46 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Hi Guys!   Would love to meet some of you. Who's going to the Rockwood Meeting this thursday? Im Suzanne.  Hope to meet some of you there! Ps.. does the group have a clothing exchange or anything like that going?
rosieanna
on 7/17/07 10:09 am - spokane valley, WA
I was planning on going until I realized it is the same day as a get together that is planned with my friends from work. We have monthly get together updates and they are the best. We are all kindergarten risk adies at the same school and these meetings are so refreshing!! Kind of like a support group for us! I did put August's support meeting on the calendar so I won't plan something on that day. I would love to meet all of you at Rockwood and look forward to the August meeting. I hope you all have a great meeting. I should be 3 weeks post -op at that meeting Weeee!

Tracy

Geminidream
on 7/17/07 12:33 pm - Spokane, WA
Hi Suzanne, I'll be there.  We don't have a formal clothing exchange but when we used to have the meetings at the regular Rockwood Clinic we'd meet out in the parking lot afterwards.  Maybe we can just start announcing who will be bringing clothes and tell each other what level we are parked on in the garage for afterward or maybe come to the meetings early and do it before?   My 24-22's are all gone and I haven't organized the rest yet but I'd be happy to see what I can come up with at a future meeting.   See you Thursday!  I'll be the one with the wacko curly hair.  Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
mlchristie69
on 7/17/07 4:54 pm - Spokane, WA

Hi Suzanne, I'm Michelle and I will be there.  This will be my first support group and I can't wait.   Michelle

We all came on different ships but, were in the same boat now.   Dr. Martin Luther King, Hugs, Michelle
DOS: 274 pounds (08/21/07)
Current: 176 pounds (08/28/09)
Goal: 150 pounds

Most Active