I had a "HUGE" moment today!

ceeidee
on 7/16/07 10:54 am
Well, today I was folding laundry and as I held up my pants I thought "geeze, not only are these faded and  huge, but they are one of my favorites and by next summer they are going to be so worn out, and "man, that butt is big!" (as I layed it over the arm of the chair and then refolded it in half so I wouldn't have to see how big they were.) Then I realized !! OMG!!! I won't have to HAVE to wear these at this time NEXT summer!!!!  Whoo hoo!!!!

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

healthyang
on 7/16/07 10:55 am - WA
WOOHOO..don't you love AH HA moments!!! Congrats!!!

HUGS...Angie
Highest (280)  Current (220)  Goal (Healthy)

ceeidee
on 7/17/07 12:36 am
Thanks, Angie! I do love them...gonna write them down so I can read them when I need to. Cheryl

Peggy Tabor Millin

Geminidream
on 7/16/07 1:12 pm - Spokane, WA
Yeah!  Save those pants so that you can have a look at them next summer, it will blow your mind.  I never thought I was really as big as I was and then when I was sorting clothes recently I pulled out a pair of my old jeans to save for momento and was amazed by them.  Am definitely keeping them for a good reality check.   You have such an exciting year ahead of you between now and next summer! Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
ceeidee
on 7/17/07 12:38 am
Thanks, Molly I will save some of them! Cheryl

Peggy Tabor Millin

swaney
on 7/31/07 2:59 am - spokane, WA
Hello, I noticed that you used Rawlins as your Dr. were you happy with him?  Could you tell me a little about him?  Thanks, Laura
rosieanna
on 7/16/07 3:42 pm - spokane valley, WA
Isin't that a fun realization...I keep thinking how different this hoiday season will be! We're gonna be some "HOT" babes! We might even have enough energy to enjoy the season this year!! And look out next summer

Tracy

ceeidee
on 7/17/07 12:40 am
Yep it will be different. Not having it at my house!!!  I think I will still be weak. Now, summer, I think we will both be in great shape by then! C

Peggy Tabor Millin

mlchristie69
on 7/16/07 4:11 pm - Spokane, WA
Can't wait for the day that my old "fat" clothes will just be that.  The day when I can pull something out and realize that I didn't have to shop at the "plus" size store any more. Congrats on your moment. 

We all came on different ships but, were in the same boat now.   Dr. Martin Luther King, Hugs, Michelle
DOS: 274 pounds (08/21/07)
Current: 176 pounds (08/28/09)
Goal: 150 pounds

ceeidee
on 7/17/07 12:42 am
You are so right. I don't think I have gotten anything but socks in the normal size dept for years. Thanks! Cheryl

Peggy Tabor Millin

Most Active