Good news and even better news

mlchristie69
on 7/10/07 3:08 pm - Spokane, WA
After having a frustrating week last week and issues with my secondary insurance.  My surgery which was going to be on August 13th has been postponed.  Good news is Carol, the office manager at Dr. Bright's office called me today and said that it was all worked out.  Better news is I still get my surgery in August just on the 28th instead of the 13th. Here's a question for those of you who have had Dr. Bright or Dr. Rawlins.  When Carol called today, she said the Dr. Bright wanted me to start Folate and B-12 right away.  Is this normal procedure for them?  I didn't have time to question Carol (daughter had surgery today) but, after I hung up I got thinking about it and hope that my labs were not low on these things.

We all came on different ships but, were in the same boat now.   Dr. Martin Luther King, Hugs, Michelle
DOS: 274 pounds (08/21/07)
Current: 176 pounds (08/28/09)
Goal: 150 pounds

rosieanna
on 7/16/07 8:50 am - spokane valley, WA
 Hi, After my pre-op visit on the 12th with Dr. Rawlins, I left his office with a sample bottle of OptiSource a vitamin and mineral supplement. Mari Lou gave it to me and said I needed to start on it right away. She went over my blood work with me and I was only low in iron and nothing else. She said this is the supplement they start all their people on. You can get it at Walgreens. It is 24.99 a bottle for one month. You take 1 tablet a day until after surgery then it is 4 a day. Tracy
Most Active