Puyallup support group Tues & Weds

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/9/07 4:00 pm - Buckley, WA
Tomorrow ,Tuesday (10th) & Wednesday (11th) are the monthly support meetings at Vita Lady's . Meetings start at 7:00 pm , you can come early to buy supplements , etc...As the store will be open .This is a great group , & is open to  Pre-op's & Post-op's , with all types of WLS . The address is on her website www.vitalady.com  . Hope to see you there . Kathy

princess311
on 7/10/07 12:52 pm - WA
Hello Kathy, Are spouses allowed to attend?

preview image

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/10/07 3:57 pm - Buckley, WA
Hey princess , Spouses are very much encouraged to attend support meetings , as well as a friend , parent , etc . We regularly have people bring support people with them . I hope you go to the meeting . Kathy

auntlorlee
on 7/12/07 3:38 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Kathy!  Just wanted to say that you look GREAT!  Congrats! 

~*Lori¨♥*~

281/151/135

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think". - Christopher Robin to Pooh

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/12/07 11:44 am - Buckley, WA
Thanks Lori . I like your avitar . You look great , too . BTW - You had your surgery on my birthday . Which also the anniversary of the Pompei disaster . lol . Kathy

Most Active