Do you need clothes size 28-16?

BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 7/5/07 11:02 pm, edited 7/6/07 5:02 am - Dallas, TX
I live in Des Moines Washington (between Federal Way and Seattle) but am moving to Dallas in 2 weeks.  I need to get rid of my pre-op clothes.  I am sorry, but I have to sell them vs. give them away.  But I will sell really cheap.  You can buy by the piece or take the whole lot.  I have semi-formal dresses, business wear, and casual wear.  Some of them were only worn once or twice.  Send me an email and we can make arrangements to come take a look.  I live in Des Moines, but right now all the clothes are in my car so I can meet you somewhere providing it is not too far. I want to bless my surgical sisters with these clothes.  It don't want to take them to Goodwill.

The Future Skinny Me  
     160 lbs lost - GOAL! (but I still want to lose 20 more)

Lori123
on 7/6/07 5:29 am

Do you have much 16 stuff. I had surgery 1 month ago and just bought 16 pants. I live in Des Moines also. I just mostly need casual stuff.

BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 7/6/07 10:28 am - Dallas, TX
I probably have a few 16's left.  I am not sure without pulling it all out of my car.  I think there was a pair of black jeans either 16 or 18.  There is probably a good deal more of the bigger stuff.

The Future Skinny Me  

BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 7/7/07 12:07 pm - Dallas, TX
I am putting the clothes in a garage sale next Saturday the 14th.  If you want to stop by send me an email and I will get you my address.

The Future Skinny Me  

Most Active