Plastic in or near Bellingham any recomendations?

cheryl D.
on 6/28/07 7:34 pm - bellingham, WA
I went to one about 3 years ago, but had no real problems just wanted a tummy tuck.  I was not impressed with the surg. and was turned down by my insurance. So decieded I could just live with my skin.  Since Christmas I have had 4 or more urinary infections.  I am fighting one right now with juice and water.  I think they are caused by my thigh and hip skin as I carried most of my weight there and due to the skin I get no air circulation down there.  Told surg. and she seemed to think that was possible and took pictures.  She was recomended  on this site and is a  pardnor of the other one I saw and I like her much better maybe cause she is a lady.  The person who wrote about her here said she was good about insurance.  Well cause I wanted the tummy tuck and got refused 3 years ago the insurance person in her office says she will not reapply to my insurance.  This is for my hips and thighs and I do have the urinay infections now.  I talked to my insurance and she said that if what  I said was true they would  look into it if they (Sug. office)sent the information in.  She even gave me her name and fax number so she could send it to the right people.They say they are BCBS approved and my insurance agrees.  The lady from my insurance says to complain to surg or make another appointment with someone else.  Does anyone know of someone who does post obesitiy reconstructive surgry and takes BCBS?  THANKS!!!
Non
on 6/30/07 4:46 pm - Seattle, WA
I'm quite a ways away from considering that surgery but have you looked on the Plastic Surgery forum?  You might find some local providers.  I know there is a doctor at Northwest Hospital but I don't have his name at this time, nor do I know what insurance his office accepts.  Good luck with this part of your journey.
Eggface
on 7/2/07 12:36 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Hi Cheryl,  I thought I'd provide you this link if you haven't stumbled upon it yet: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/plastic+surgeons+in +washington.html Hope it helps with your research and best of luck with approval,

~Michelle OH Member Services

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Most Active