surgery tomorrow- oh gracious sakes

girlwcurl
on 6/24/07 1:35 pm - spokane, WA
i am go to do my darndest to get sleep tonight- but i feel all ookie in the gut- probably more from lack of solid food than surgery- i got all my 1 oz 2oz 4 oz containers and enough broth and sugar free pops for a week i have written my will and my advance directive- i guess thats all to be done- now for a movie i will update when i get home weds
mlchristie69
on 6/24/07 1:39 pm - Spokane, WA
Bet you will be bouncing off the walls tonight.  Good luck tomorrow.  I will keep you in my prayers for a safe and speedy surgery and recovery.   I hope you are able to get a little tonight.  Will be watching for your updates after you get home from surgery.  Take care and good luck.  Hugs, Michelle

We all came on different ships but, were in the same boat now.   Dr. Martin Luther King, Hugs, Michelle
DOS: 274 pounds (08/21/07)
Current: 176 pounds (08/28/09)
Goal: 150 pounds

kimmee2k
on 6/24/07 3:43 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi i wish you well and a speedy recovery. Kimmee
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 6/25/07 6:20 am - WA

You will do "GREAT" you have good vibes! you will be fine!!!! make sure you follow your Dr.s instructions! I am sending you all the good vibes I have today!  Merrilou

Geminidream
on 6/25/07 12:54 pm - Spokane, WA
Rebekkah, you've been in my prayers from the weekend and through today.  Of course you aren't reading this right now but when you get back to the boards I want you to know how much you are thought of and wished a speedy recovery.  Tomorrow is Alice's big day and I hope you'll feel up to walking down to see her after you clear your leak test and get a little something liquidy to eat.  Can't wait to hear all about it! Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Most Active