Dr Preston Carter

Cordelia J.
on 6/19/07 10:52 pm - Yokosuka, Japan
Has Anyone have had weight loss surgery or tummy tuck done by Dr. Carter at Madigan?  If so how was your surgery? Can you give me any advice? I'm do to have a tummy tuck next month and just wanted to connect with any patients of his for support. Thank you.
kimmee2k
on 6/24/07 3:39 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I know who dr. carter is but did not have him for my surgeon but others who had him in mour support group all like dr. carter. He is one of the seasoned dr up in the surgery clinic.  I work at madigan and all the doc's are good. I have not had any to complain about their surgery skills now their bedside manners are a diffrent subject. Kimmee
Cordelia J.
on 6/24/07 3:55 pm - Yokosuka, Japan
Thank you so much for your reply. I'm sure he is good. I'm just a little nervous because I only met him once and he wasn't my WLS dr. Do you have any info about support groups at Madigan. I'll only be there a short time but will still love to connect with other WLS patients. Thanks again.
kimmee2k
on 6/25/07 3:07 am - Phoenix, AZ
The support group that i go to on Thursdays at 5 pm pst our time and they have one on tuesdays in the nutrition clinic at 3 pm  Do you live here in was or in Japan? kim
Most Active