Need some positive thoughts

Shell Marr
on 6/26/07 3:14 pm
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
On June 26, 2007 at 2:21 AM Pacific Time, Nic_Nic wrote:
do u know if u have to have had your lap band thru NWWLS to go to their meetings? do u know of any other local meetings? i would love to attend.... oh and congrats on you being banded!!
Thanks!! I went before I was banded... I'm not sure about if they would let me continue had I not been banded there.??  I'd give them a call and ask for sure!!  www.thelapband.com as for other support groups, I can't recall the user name... VitaLady?? She has a website with links to other local groups... give that a try??
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

girlwcurl
on 6/12/07 1:35 pm - spokane, WA
there are always going to be problems with surgery- the good news is my therapist had lap band  surgery and she is doing great- so one more sucess story for you- she really likes that she had this surgery as it was less invasive-she has been tremedously motivated and is just over one year out -she started around 500 lbs and is down to 350 or so
Nic_Nic
on 6/21/07 8:46 pm - puyallup, WA
you will be fine.. i was so scared and when it was over i felt soo silly for being so scared.. i was banded 22 days ago.. im healed no infection everything is going perfect.. just remember.. not everything goes perfect in this world so if you look for bad info about anything you will find it.. the trick is to stay possitive and believe that u will be fine! i am lucky in that i have an aunt and and uncle that have had it done all by the same dr.. so if i ahve questions they are a phone call away.. also i dont know where ur getting it done but if ur a private pay you might want to look into having it done in mexico.. in addition to it being WAY cheaper it was developed there so a lot of the dr's are more experianced with the lap band let me know if u would like any info on my dr in mexico.. he is the best!
Most Active