Dr. Oh - how long from first consult to surgery

thedman
on 6/1/07 5:23 am
Just wondering for those who are/have-been patients of Dr. Oh, how long was it from your first consult until you surgery. I know insurance verification can create a lot of variance in the time, but I'm still curious. When i went to make an appointment for my first consult the first opening was almost 2 months out. It's made me wonder what reasonable timeframe I should be setting for when I'll get surgery.
fish4862
on 6/1/07 7:41 am - auburn, WA
I had to wait 1 1/2 months for my first appt which was on 04/06/07 and my lap band surgery was on 05/24/07. Hope this helps.
beckyboo87
on 6/1/07 1:26 pm - bremerton, WA
I set my appointment in late December for a late January appt. Had my surgery date set on the first appointment for February 20....But I also was self pay and already had my funds secured.
Beckyboo
High 275 / Low 130 / Current 130 / Total Loss 145 / Below goal by 36#
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/1/07 2:06 pm - Buckley, WA
I went to the free seminar in June , Consult 7-7-06 , & Surgery 9-28-06 . I was self Pay & my original date was October 21 , but was told that once I got all my testing done , I could go on a cancellation list . When I was there last time I overheard them telling someone they don't have a cancellation list . That may have been dc'd when they changed their title to Franciscan WLC . Franciscan may have certain procedures they have to go by . Good luck . Kathy

Most Active