Sugar-Free Yogurt

lizzybear
on 5/28/07 4:52 am - Olympia, WA

Sounds good!!  I'm on two pills a day - AM & PM, so hoping to get down to at least once a day right away - tend to go through a lot at twice a day and since I'm on an Interagency Management Team (go to wildfires, etc., - went to Mississippi during the hurricances - super-satisfying work), I'm gone a lot during the summer and having to take two pills a day and not being able to refill the prescriptions is rough - not to mention having to take the CPAP with me and find somewhere to plug it in!  Can't wait to get back to good enough health to kick these extra things!  Darn, hubby's home - we have to go to a BBQ potluck in an hour - celebrate his birthday and do our Nascar picks - we have a group of 14 people who pick cars each week for the next week's race and compete against each other for points (& $$$) at the end of the season.  Talk to you later.  Hey, if you want to email outside - mine is [email protected] - whichever you're most comfortable with - you're so fun to talk to!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

girlwcurl
on 6/12/07 2:30 pm - spokane, WA
where have you looked
Geminidream
on 6/13/07 6:33 am - Spokane, WA
Yokes, Albertsons, Safeway, Costco, Wal-Mart, Rosauers, Huckelberries.  That's when I contacted the Fage company and asked them if there is anybody in Eastern Wa who sells their products and they e-mailed back saying that Huckelberries does carry it.  However, the one here on the Northside does not and I haven't been up to the South Hill store to look.   Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
corinnaq
on 5/30/07 8:29 am - Woodinville, WA
Hey!  So here are my stats. Everyone is different but I can tolerate lactose and the natural sugars in fruit but can tolerate VERY little added refined sugar.  Probably 6 to 8 grams.  So for me regular plain yogurt is just fine.  I just add a little splenda or all fruit jam and love that.  The sugar free yogurts I really don't like the taste of but Dannon does have a product called lite and fit which is a low carb yogurt.  For me it's too liquidy so I don't like that. but you can find that in most grocery stores. Unfortunately you'll just have to figure out what works for you once you're out of surgery. Good luck! Corinna Quilliam
Most Active