review on Inn at Virginia Mason or Baroness Hotel

Sim W.
on 5/27/07 4:49 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi everyone,  Sorry to be bugging you guys so much recenty. Now that I have a surgery date of June 26th,  I am in the process of booking a place to stay. The Inn at Virginia Mason was sounding good as that is where I will be for the WLS. However, I did a search for hotels around the medical center's area and came across some reviews and most of them said that the beds were too hard and the place was noisy especially the South Side as ambulances come through all night. Most reviews were not too good. My mom who will be helping me just had replacement knee surgery 6 weeks ago so she still recuperating and she does not want to have to go to far to go back to the hotel or walk too far and she really wants me to stay very close to the medical center. Anyway, there is another place across the street from Viriginia Mason medical center called the Baroness Hotel-does any one know anything about this place? I could not find any reviews on the place on the internet but I am still searching. Thanks a lot Sim
Most Active