I am hopeing i get my wls

Melaina H.
on 5/23/07 5:02 am
I am i mom in the deerpark  area and am hope to heve surgery reall soon i have done most od what dr. bright said i would have to do now i just have to wait for my results an am reall hopeing i can still have it but i found out yesterday i have an infection in my tummy and i hope tht dosen't get in my way i want this so bad but i am also scared  need friends to suport me in this
auntlorlee
on 5/23/07 7:16 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Melaina! Welcome to the Washington board!  You have definitely come to the right place for support.  Most of us here have gone through it all and have lots of advice.  I had surgery 2 years ago this August.  My life has changed drastically.  I was scared to death before too.  Completely normal!  But I came through it with flying colors!  If you have any questions, please ask.  I will help any way I can! 

~*Lori¨♥*~

281/151/135

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think". - Christopher Robin to Pooh

giver44
on 5/23/07 2:40 pm - Post Falls, ID

Welcome it is nice to know there are others out there.     My surgery  will be on June 26.  I am so excited.  I certainly hope you recieve your  date soon. I know the wait seems for ever.    Keep  your chin up. It will happen soon.  Alice

girlwcurl
on 5/29/07 3:22 pm - spokane, WA
hi- i am having my surgery on june 25th- who is your wls doc- do you know yet-
lorisb
on 5/30/07 1:07 pm - Vancouver, WA
What type of stomach infection?  The h. pylori test come back positive or do you have a flu bug? Lori
Most Active