Need Info - Dr Oh

Redhead_Momma
on 5/22/07 1:59 pm - Monroe, WA
Can anyone give me some information about Dr Oh and his track record or experience doing the DS?  I am having some trouble finding a lot of information.

"Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous."

Gaynelle Sihto
on 5/22/07 3:08 pm, edited 5/22/07 3:08 pm - Thorp, WA
Hi  I had gastric bypass surgery with Dr Oh 16 mo. ago. I have lost 131 Lbs. I think he is a very good surgeon. He is very much to the point so if you want to know something you just need to ask. He has very good after care and his office staff is very helpful. If you have any more questions please email at [email protected]
God Bless You All 
Gaynelle Sihto
vitalady
on 5/22/07 3:48 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
He has done 3 surgeries for me, 3 for my husband (tho 2 of his had nothing to do with WLS) over 13 years.

I've brought ppl to him from all over the country to be repaired and they have recovered nicely and gone on to live normal lives after their first (or 2nd or 3rd) WLS had nearly ended their lives.

If he agrees to do, he WILL do it. I have yet to see any complications from his DS, as long as they've done what he's told them to do.

I'm a distal RNY myself (100cm common channel) and doing very well. (My husband is about 120c, also doing well)

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 5/23/07 5:13 am - WA
Dr. OH is the best!! I have lost over 150lbs. GB over 3 years out! If you would like to talk call me any evening! 253 939 8865 Merrilou  www.enjoyhealth.com
PinkFlamingoes
on 5/26/07 3:57 pm - Buckley, WA
I had an RNY (Medial) by Dr. Oh . He is an excellent surgeon . I know he hasn't done a lot of DS . Frankly , I believe that is because DS hasn't been widely done in this neck of the woods . Up until now most people in this area have had them done in California . Kathy

PunkPrincess
on 6/10/07 10:49 pm
Dr. Oh did my distal RNY in November 2006.  He is very good at what he does.  In fact, he is the only surgeon in the State of Washington that my insurance would approve the surgery for.  He is very "matter of fact" and leaves something to be desired in the way of bedside manner, but his office staff MORE than makes up for that.  The girls are friendly, helpful and all have had the surgery done also, (by Dr. Oh).  So they speak from experience.  His assistant Dr. Hirai is very nice and knowledgable too.
Most Active