Hubby is joining me for another seminar tonight :)

Shell Marr
on 5/15/07 9:33 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
I'm so excited.... my hubby is going to join my sister & I at another seminar for NWWLS tonight..... then he can ask any questions I may not have thought of. I have my nurse & psych on Mon 21st & I see Dr. Michaelson on the 23rd.... it's getting closer and closer..... both my sister & I are self pay....so, as long as neither of us need "extra" testing..... we SHOULD be able to get banded sometime in June (on the same day too)!! WWoohhooo Wish us both luck!! 345/295/? high/now/goal?
nanadebbie
on 5/15/07 1:07 pm
Way to go Shell. It's great that your husband is involved and you and sister can do it together. My husband went with me tonight to my first support meeting and he asked a lot too. Found out I'm eating the wrong foods, I have to wait longer for what I've been eating. I scare myself sometimes, well actually a lot of the time. Anyway I guess I'll survive but now my diet is limited again. I know it will all be worth it in the long run. That will be my mantra for awhile...................lol. Hope you learn a lot at your seminar. Debbie
Shell Marr
on 5/16/07 1:54 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Hi Debbie I scare myself too.... LOL Glad you found out sooner then later about the foods..... We learned a lot and yes, hubby had questions! We talked with Dr. Michaelson at the end one on one.... and I'm excited to see him on the 23rd! They could SEE how excited I was too....hehehe Hubby is behind me (and my sister) 100% Shell Marr
Most Active