Yoooooooohooooooooooooooo

nanadebbie
on 5/14/07 3:46 am
Hi, Where's everybody been? I love talking with everyone but lately no one's been posting. I hope everyone's ok and just too busy to sit down at the computer. I am almost 4 weeks out now and feeling very good. I had some lovely salmon for mother's day. Did you all have a nice mother's day? I have my first support meeting at my doctor's office tommorrow and I am really looking forward to that. I have so many questions and I wonder if folks have gone through or are going through the same things I am. It's always nice to hear that someone else has been there and sometimes they have some wonderful suggesstions. Hope to hear from some fellow wls peoples............... Debbie
corinnaq
on 5/14/07 7:32 am - Woodinville, WA
Debbie, Glad to hear things are going well for you! This is a pretty quiet board most of the time. I don't know if I've told you this already buy you might check our the board for your surgery month. My Nov 2006 board is my total support group and we all talk constantly. It's nice because we're all going through the same stuff at the same time since we all had surgery at the same time. I don't know what I'd do without my November buddies!!! Corinna Q
Geminidream
on 5/15/07 4:42 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Debbie, Not too busy to sit at the computer, I usually read the bypass board and then my surgery date board and by then am too sore to sit here longer. My tail bone is so achy since losing weight! I broke it years ago after my vbg and after it healed, I was also regaining weight and it was happy. Now without all the padding around it, I don't enjoy sitting very much. LOL Glad your mother's day was nice. Ours started out a bit stressful but then when my folks and sister came over it was lovely. My mom cooked and she is such a total sweet person that she made something even *I* could eat. It was a really yummy mexican chicken casserole and I had my little portion and also some roasted asparagus...whoa, it was good! Then later on I had some mock coconut pie for dessert with a shot of sf whipped cream. MMMMM! Fun with family, safe food...what more can you ask? What beautiful weather today, huh? I have to go to the dentist for a root canal but when I get home I am going straight into the yard for some weed pulling and sunshine! Yeah!!! Have a great day! Molly
lorisb
on 5/15/07 11:13 am - Vancouver, WA
Do you post on the lap band forum at all? There's more action there than here. Definitely don't check your month and year forum. That becomes depressing for a lap bander. Those from my group who had anything but lap band are busy talking about post-op plastics and that really hurts my ego even though I know not to compare and that I haven't done anything wrong... I do check this forum but I'm in Vancouver and I check the Oregon one, too, which seems to be much more active for some reason. Lori
Most Active